Thursday, January 16, 2014

SEGMENT BISECTOR



The object i used for my segment bisector is the toy football I got my dog for christmas two years ago! The football is red and squeaks when someone squeezes it. The football describes a segment bisector pretty well. The green marker is the base segment that is being bisected by the blue line. The blue line bisects the green segment. When the blue line bisects the green segment its splits it into two equal congruent sides! The segment is now split in half with the blue intersecting the green line which is also known as the midpoint. The football was found in my dogs toy bin. I then brought it into my lap to take a picture of it. Now this football is strictly for entertainment purposes. My dog and I will play fetch with this toy, it is one of her favorites. When my brother and I get bored we will play with this ball in the house so we do not break anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment